String Beans and Potatoes Salad
String Beans and Potatoes Salad... a celebration of summer!
For 6 Person(s)
For the Salad:
- 1 pound string beans
- 1 pound potatoes
- 1 small red onion
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Clean and wash the string beans
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in wedges. Usually from one potato you get 6 slices.
- Dump the potatoes and the string beans in boiling water. Cook for about 7-10 mins. Taste one of the string beans... they should be Al Dente.
- Remove the potatoes and string beans from the hot water and put them under cold water.
- Place in a bowl, add EV olive oil, the vinegar and the onion, finely sliced.
- Add salt and pepper as desired and serve!
add garlic & red pepper flakes ( a real winner) - tony m