Orzo Pastina with Parmigiano
Orzo Pastina with Parmigiano and EV Olive Oil... Nonna's remedy for the flu`!
For 1 Person(s)
For the Pastina:
- 1/4 pound Orzo pastina
- 1 ounce grated Parmigiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pastina is available in La Bottega della Nonna HERE!
- Salt the boiling water and cook the Orzo Pastina to Al Dente.
- Drain most of the water and serve with plenty of Parmigiano cheese and some good EV Olive Oil.
How much water do you add??? - Annambradley
The icon to email the recipe is on the right of the recipe name! - rossella rago
Love it!! Especially with a little fresh cracked/ground pepper too! - Lesalina
cannot read the recipe,please email it to me asap...orzo pastina with oil at firstname.lastname@example.org - tfilice