Pistachio Puff Pastry Masks
Pistachio Puff Pastry Masks perfect for your Carnevale celebration and so easy to prepare.
For 10 Serving(s)
For the Masks
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 1 jar pistachio cream, available in online shoppe
- sprinkles as desired
- milk to loosen pistachio cream for drizzle, if desired
- Get your Pistachio Cream HERE
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Using a rolling pin, lightly roll out the puff pastry sheets into a larger rectangle, flattening any seams.
- Spread the pisatchio cream on half of each puff pastry. Fold the pastry over to close like a book and seal the borders with your fingers.
- Using a floured mask cookie cutter, or any cutter if you do not have this design, press down to cut out desired shape.
- Arrange on baking shee. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Drizzle with additional pistachio cream and decorate with sprinkles as desired.