Raw Octopus - Polpo Crudo
Polpo Crudo (Raw Octopus)... the Italian Sushi!?
For 2 Person(s)
For the Octopus:
- 1 pound very fresh small tenderized octopus
- 2 lemons
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & black pepper
Get into the Christmas Spirit!
La Dolce Vita Coffee
Pots and Cups are now in Stock!
Get both HERE!!!
- Wash the octopus in cold fresh water and a pinch of salt.
- Cut the tentacles in pieces about 1 inch long.
- Slice the head in small circles.
- Put the sliced octopus in a deep dish.
- Squeeze the juice of the two lemons on the octopus.
- Add 4 Tbs of EV olive oil and a generous sprinkle of black pepper.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes and serve.
PS: The octopus must be absolutely fresh... or don't even try this recipe!
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, Appetizer Recipes, Fish Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Octopus Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Christmas Fish Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Diabetic Appetizer Recipes, Heart Friendly Appetizers Recipes, Gluten Free Appetizer Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Appetizer Recipes