Spaghetti al Primitivo
Spaghetti al Primitivo accompanied by a nice glass of... Primitivo wine, of course!
- Drop the spaghetti in a pot of salted boiling water.
- At the same time, in a large saute pan, add the EV olive oil, the garlic and the peperoncino.
- Let the garlic turn blonde and add the wine.
- Only cook the spaghetti in the water for about 5 mins. then transfer them to the saute pan and add a little pasta water. Add the basil.
- Toss the pasta in the saute pan with the wine. If you see that the pasta is getting dry, add more pasta water.
- Continue tossing until the spaghetti are al dente.
- Shut the flame and and serve.