Stelline Pastina in Tomato Broth
Stelline Pastina in Tomato Broth.
For 8 Person(s)
For the Pastina:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups tomato passata or any tomato puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 6 cups water
- 6 ounces Stelline Pastina
Nonna's Good Luck Bracelets!
Now in La Bottega!
In White & Yellow Gold HERE!
- Put a large stock pot over a medium flame and heat the oil. Add the passata and salt. Bring to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes while stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Add the water and bring to a boil. Taste for seasoning and add more salt as desired.
- Drop in the pastina and cook until al dente, about 6-7 minutes. Ladle info bowls and serve with crusty bread and a sprinkle of grated cheese.