Zucchini Fritters... an excellent appetizer or finger food ideal for any occasion and party. You better make plenty of these... they go fast!
For 2 Dozen(s)
For the Fritters:
- 1 medium zucchini, finely minced
- 3 large eggs
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/4 cup 2 tablespoons grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt and black pepper as desired
- oil for frying
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- In a mixing bowl combine the zucchini, onion, cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley, eggs and flour. Mix well with a spoon until all the ingredients are fully combined. The batter should be thick enough to drop spoonfuls.
- Put a large sauté pan over a medium-high flame and heat the oil. Drop the batter into the hot oil by spoonfuls.
- Fry until the fritters are golden brown. Serve hot.
I made these on Superbowl Sunday. I added 1/2 - 1 tsp of garlic powder to the recipe. After frying, ...
See Full Review >> - Bscordam
Not what I expected. I thought they would be more crispy... they had the taste and consistency of a ...
See Full Review >> - lfiordiliso
So tasty! - Alisha123