Zucchini & Tomato Frittata Muffins
Zucchini & Tomato Frittata Muffins.
For 1 Dozen(s)
For the Muffins:
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into a 1/4 inch dice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into a 1/4 inch dice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 3 ounces Scamorza or Fontina cheese, cut into a 1/4 inch dice
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup packed mint leaves, minced
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Oil a nonstick muffin pan. Set aside
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and oil. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix with a spoon until smooth.
- Fill each cavity of the muffin pan, leaving about 1/4 inch of space in each cavity.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the edges begin to turn golden brown and the centers are set.