Farfalle with Broccoli Rabe Tapenade
This recipe comes together so easily with the help of a pre-made broccoli rabe tapenade.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta
- 1 pound farfalle
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1 jar Broccoli Rabe Tapenade with Anchovies from Puglia
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil and drop in the farfalle. Cook until al dente about 8-9 minutes.
- Put a large sauté pan over a medium flame and heat the oil. Add the sausage to the pan and sauté while breaking it up in to small pieces with a wooden spoon. Cook until the sausage has nicely browned, about 7-9 minutes.
- Add the broccoli rabe tapenade and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Lower the flame to low.
- Once the pasta is al dente, scoop the pasta and broccoli out of the water and add to the pan with the sausage. Toss everything together over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes. Add some pasta water if desired.
- Serve in bowls with hot pepper flakes if desired.